I bought from China, quite neat looking powerbank on up to four 18650 cells. It has all the needed features (almost) and even more – what could go wrong?
- Output Overcurrent Protection
- Input Overvoltage Protection
- Electro-Static Discharge Protection
- Overheat Safety Protection
- Output Overvoltage Protection
- Battery Overcurrent Protection
- Input Overcurrent Protection
- Prevent Current Reverse
Nice! It can charge and discharge each cell individually, has two USB output ports with 1A and 2A output current.
You can read many other nice things about this powerbank on Internet. But the big problem is, it’s a crap! Why?